Stabilization for Smartphones, Action & Compact Cameras
Using Tiny type controller or I2C drivers system, you can build a perfect gimbal for compact cameras:
- One, two or three axis system for cameras weighing up to 6 kg
- With or without encoders usage (using encoders has a number of undeniable advantages over a system without encoder usage), BaseCam Electronics controllers are compatible not only with encoders of our manufacture, but also support the following models from leading manufacturers: AMT203, AS5048A,B, MA3, AS5600, RLS Orbis, any encoder with an analog output. Also upon request, it is possible to add support for Zettlex IncOder
- Operating time up to 5 hours if using encoders and 2-3S type of battery
- Ability to control the gimbal through external devices using the Serial API
- Desktop and mobile applications (iOS and Android) for tuning and controlling the gimbal
- The availability of automatic tuning algorithms based on minimizing the sensitivity function that allow you to adjust the optimal parameters of the gimbal's PID controller
- Cloud storage of backup settings and calibrations
- Quick change of configuration profiles.
- The ability to connect a WiFi module, that creates a transparent bridge between WiFi network and serial port. It supports the SimpleBGC32 mobile application (so far only iOS, Android support in the next release). Module is based on the ESP-12E and inherits all of its features
- It is possible to customize controllers on a client request
- A detailed comparison of different types of controllers can be found by following this link.