Encoders with SimpleBGC
BaseCam Electronics proposes to developers of end-user devices based on SimpleBGC 32bit controllers implement encoders into their products.
Using encoders with SimpleBGC controllers gives the following advantages:
- Prevents motors from losing synchronization and skipping steps.
- Provides the information about frame angle and angle of the camera relative to frame, that can be important for some kind of applications.
- For many cases it can significantly decrease power consumption by using field-oriented control strategy to drive motors.
- Increases instant torque in the same way.
- Allows the controller to get information about the camera balance for automatic balancing (with help of extra DC servo motors and moving counterweights).
- The firmware also retains an option to adjust camera position by hands.
- Increases the precision of stabilization by applying FOC-specific compensations.
Details can be found in the manuals:
- SimpleBGC 32bit Encoders (EN) (560Kb 14.02.2023)
- SimpleBGC 32bit Encoders (FR) (925Kb 14.02.2017)* translated by marcg
- SimpleBGC 32bit Encoders (RU) (616Kb 11.08.2020)*
* These versions may be outdated. The most actual is english version.
For bulk orders populate the form below or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.