Downloads for 32-bit boards
You can check new versions and upgrade firmware from the SimpleBGC GUI application. Download latest GUI, connect board and upgrade firmware at the Upgrade tab. See user manual for more info.Detailed changelog file (35Kb 1.09.2020)
To test the latest beta-version of firmware, download the GUI 2.70 b2 and upgrade firmware enabling the "Check for beta versions" flag.
- GUI Windows, macOS, Linux
- SimpleBGC_GUI_2_40b8.zip (5Mb 24.03.2014)
- User Manual English
- SimpleBGC_32bit_manual_2_4_eng.pdf (609Kb 16.05.2014)
This is the first version of firmware, that is fully compatible with the 2.40 version for 8-bit boards, and have additional features:
- Allows to connect second IMU to know the frame angle. Advantage is more precise stabiliation and wider range of working angles and more reliable work in Follow Mode. Due to this you don"t need to use connection of external flight controller.
- Number of profiles extended to 5
- Additional RC protocols are supported: Futaba s-bus, Spektrum Satellite
Always check that you have installed the latest version of the driver for a virtual COM port. You can download it by this link.
There is a known problem with the MAC OS 10.13 "High Sierra" - it does not load driver automatically on demand. If you cannot find a COM port where board is connected, in the "Connection" list in the GUI, try to load the driver manually using the Terminal (go to Applications > Utilities > Terminal in Finder):
sudo kextload -b com.silabs.driver.CP210xVCPDriver
Then restart GUI and check the Connection list again.
This problem will be solved later by new drivers.